Monday 1 August 2011

Black Valedictorian Can’t Be Top Student?

I honestly do not know what the big problem with the use of the word. Yeah, it’s fucking a vulgarword. It is inappropriate to use foul language in aformal event. But the F-word as an adverb isvery versatile and can increase an adjective can be used. In this case, the word shit is not used as blasphemy, but as an expression. What is the problem?
valedictorian
Seriously, do not give a shit. It is early as 2011.It’s not like the use of the word punctuation Q. Ithink we should be more open and not let this shadow to be provided by four-letter words all the speeches and the message that you try.

And speaking of farewell speech, I do not remember all his leave from my studies. I think itis the teacher and parents will thank you forever,blah, blah, blah, the kind of speech. Remembernot even know if the person is a boy or a girl.Maybe I should ask my sister if she remembersstill the farewell speech to my thesis.

This is what you are, if you do not dare stick toold traditions and to break new boundaries to get.

Share

Filed under: Singapore News | Tagged: , , , ,

This is what you are, if you do not dare stick toold traditions and to break new boundaries to get.

No comments:

Post a Comment